POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : help me please : help me please Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:37:30 EDT (-0400)
  help me please
From: Jose Garcia
Date: 13 May 1999 16:33:14
Message: <373B28D6.B7434247@netzero.net>
I'm trying to run POVLAB 4.0. First question, is POVRAY 3.1 required to
run POVLAB 4.0? If so I have both.
My next problem is configuring the modeller.cfg Here is how I currently
have it set at, all paths are correct and all files are located in the
follwing paths, however when I render the sample scenes, a message pops
up stating to configure my modeller file in the SYSTEM folder:

POVLAB version 4.0 shareware - Configuration file.
(C) 1997, Denis Olivier - All rights reserved.
Date=Thursday 05-13-1999
Time=09:22:25
UserName=JOSE GARCIA
SerialNumber=000000-000000
RaytracerPath=C:\PROGRAM FILES\POV-RAY FOR WINDOWS V3.1\BIN\
RaytracerExeName=PVENGINE.EXE
PathToLastScene=C:\POVLAB\SCENE\CSG.SCN
PathToPovScene=C:\POVLAB\SCENE
SceneName=CSG.SCN
PathToRenderImage=C:\POVLAB\IMAGE
PathToViewerImage=C:\UTIL\SEA.EXE
PathToViewerScene=C:\DOS\EDIT.COM
PathToEditor=C:\DOS\EDIT.COM
PathToSpecificInc=C:\POVLAB\TEXTURE\POVLAB.INC
LastImage=C:\POVLAB\IMAGE\CSG.TGA
PatternPath=C:\POVLAB\PATTERN\M0OHBPR8.GIF
TrueTypePath=C:\POVLAB\TRUETYPE
GraphicMode=640
PaletteInterface=256
IncludeTexture=C:\POVLAB\TEXTURE\POVLAB.TEX
BeepInterface=1
DisplayHelp=0
DisplayPattern=1
MouseSpeed=5